Kolesar & Leatham’s practice encompasses the state and local licensing needs of our clients, along with their ongoing ability to conduct business in compliance with all state and local laws and regulations.
We handle Administrative issues including:
- Liquor law
- Labor issues with state and local government agencies
- Financial and lending institution licensing, compliance and regulation
- Contractor’s board licenses
- Compliance issues with all local and state regulatory commissions
We Assist with the licensing of:
- Banking and lending institutions
- Mortgage companies and mortgage brokers
- Real estate agencies, agents and brokers
- Food and beverage retailers
- Trust companies
- Physicians and other medical proffesionals
- Automotive dealerships
Our attorneys are experienced in representing their clients’ administrative law issues before all state and local agencies, and, when necessary, in all court proceedings.