Ryan N. Saxe practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation and business law, including liquor licensing.
Mr. Saxe received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric with a concentration in Public Discourse from the University of California, Berkeley in 2011. After graduating in three years, Mr. Saxe worked as a staff assistant in the Office of Nevada Senator Harry Reid in Washington, D.C., where he facilitated constituent services and guided tours of the Capitol Building.
Mr. Saxe received his Juris Doctorate degree, Magna Cum Laude, from the University of Nevada Las Vegas Boyd School of Law in 2015. During law school, Mr. Saxe served as the Lead Articles Editor for UNLV’s Gaming Law Journal and served as an extern for both the United States Senate and the Nevada Legislative Counsel Bureau. He has testified before the Nevada Gaming Control Board and the Nevada Assembly Judiciary Committee.
Prior to his employment at Kolesar & Leatham, Mr. Saxe worked as an in-house legal intern at an international gaming corporation.
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
Honors & Awards:
- Full Tuition Merit Based Scholarship to the Boyd School of Law
- Dean’s Honor List at the Boyd School of Law
- CALI Award (Highest Grade in a Single Class) for Conflicts of Law
- Outstanding Student Award for Bankruptcy Law Community Service Program