Michael R. Brooks graduated from the University of Southern California Law Center in 1993 where he externed for the Honorable John E. Ryan, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California. In 1990, Mr. Brooks received a B.A., cum laude in Economics from California State University, Long Beach.
After graduation from law school, Mr. Brooks began representing creditors in California. Mr. Brooks’ practice over the years focused on creditor’s rights and covers a broad range of matters from complex litigation and bankruptcy related matters. Mr. Brooks has been licensed in California since 1993. After obtaining his Nevada law license in 2000, Mr. Brooks moved his practice to Las Vegas, Nevada and continues to maintain a California license.
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- Board Member Nevada Mortgage Lenders Association
- Formerly Board of Directors Member for the United Trustees Association (UTA)
- Formerly Board of Directors American Legal Financial Network (ALFN)
Speeches, Presentations & Publications
- UTA, Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Update, July 2017
- American Legal Financial Network, ALFN Answers 2015
- Board Member, Living Grace Home, Las Vegas, Nevada