Having practiced since 2006, Brenoch has a very wide range of experience litigating cases, from inception through successful appeals. Brenoch has first-chair trial experience, having tried cases in front of both juries and judges, with excellent results. While Brenoch enjoys every opportunity to take cases to trial, he has also obtained many very favorable resolutions to cases at the motion to dismiss and summary judgment stage, including awards of attorneys’ fees and costs.
As a seasoned litigation attorney, Brenoch handles a very broad range of civil litigation matters with a focus on commercial and construction litigation, including breach of contract cases. He also practices in the areas of civil litigation generally. Brenoch also has substantial experience representing creditors in bankruptcy matters, adversary proceedings, receiverships, and related litigation, as well as creditors’ rights generally. Brenoch also represents creditors in collection matters. He believes superior client service is paramount, and always looks for the economical approach to resolving cases.
In his work as a business litigator, Brenoch especially likes the intellectual aspects of finding a solution for a client through meticulous research — along with arguing and contesting issues in court every chance he gets. While Brenoch thoroughly enjoys the adversarial nature of litigation and trial, he knows that the goal of his representation is to find the best solution available with the greatest recovery possible for his clients.
Brenoch believes opposing parties are less willing to fight if they know you are ready to do what is necessary to win. Brenoch takes great pride in his work ethic in which his clients know every possible angle to their matter has been addressed.
Brenoch and his family enjoy hiking and camping in the Mount Charleston, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in Nevada’s Mojave Desert.
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Nevada State Bar
- Member, Idaho State Bar
- Member, Washoe County Bar Association
- Member, Northern Nevada Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Associate Editor, Journal of the Legal Profession
Honors & Awards:
- Benchmark Litigation, 40 & Under Hot List (2018-2019)
- Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine (2018)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Business Litigation (2014-2018)
- “Best Up and Coming Attorneys,” Nevada Business Magazine (2014-2015)
- Recipient, Nevada Legal Services’ Pro Bono Attorney of the Year Award
- Author, “Discuss Attorney’s Fees Recovery at the Start of Litigation,” Business Voice, June 2017.
- Quoted, “Contracts 101: Oral vs. Written Contracts,” Construction Executive, January 20, 2015.