Awards and Recognition
Kolesar & Leatham is a premier full-service law firm committed to meeting the needs of business clients in Las Vegas, across the United States and around the globe. We are widely recognized for providing our clients with top-quality legal representation in a diverse range of litigation, transactional and administrative matters. Our lawyers combine advanced legal knowledge with an extensive understanding of business and industry to help our clients successfully resolve complex legal issues and challenges. We take the time to understand our clients’ individual needs and concerns and partner with them to build plans and strategies that achieve their most important objectives.
At Kolesar & Leatham we are very proud of numerous awards, honors and recognitions that our firm and our attorneys have received throughout our 30+ years of practice, including:
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Mountain States Region “Super Lawyers” in Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Business Law and Construction Litigation, SuperLawyers Magazine (2016)
- Mountain States Region “Rising Stars” in Business Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, General Litigation and Creditor Debtor Rights, SuperLawyers Magazine (2016)
- “Legal Elite” (Top 150 attorneys in Southern Nevada), Nevada Business Magazine (2012, 2015)
- “Elite Attorney,” Nevada Business Journal
- Best Lawyers in America®, Government Relations, 2007-2016
- Best Lawyers in America®, (Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation), 2016
- National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Attorneys
- Nevada’s Best Lawyers ®, 2013
- Top Lawyers, Vegas Inc., 2013
- “Lawyers Who’s Who” 2006, In Business Las Vegas
- Vegas Dozen, Class of 2013
- Registry of Preeminent Lawyers.
- San Diego Superior Court, North County Branch Award for Dedication to ADR
- Access to Justice Award, State Bar of Nevada
- Outstanding Pro Bono Domestic Relations Attorney, Clark County Bar Association
- CASA Guardian ad Litem Award
- 100 Hours Club, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
Beyond our awards and honors, many of our attorneys have been published and are regularly called upon to share their knowledge and experience through speaking engagements at the local, national and international levels. Additionally, attorneys throughout our firm have taken on important leadership roles in a wide range of legal and community organizations as well as in the political arena, including serving as the Attorney General, and Governor of the State of Nevada and the Nevada State Senate Majority/Minority Leader.