Mr. Eisner practices in the areas of real estate, banking, secured and unsecured transactions and gaming law. He has served as associate general counsel for Valley Bank of Nevada (now Bank of America, Nevada) and as general counsel and associate general counsel for Cardinal Federal Savings and Loan Association in Cleveland, Ohio.
Mr. Eisner received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio State University in 1966. He received his Juris Doctor from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, in 1970.
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Member International Association of Gaming Attorneys
- Former Trustee, Nevada Development Authority
- Former Member Board of the Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
Honors & Awards:
- Top 100 Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, 2011, 2012, 2013
- CLE Lecturer, State Bars of Nevada and Ohio
- Seminar Lecturer on financial regulatory matters
- Seminar Lecturer on Nevada gaming regulations